Hollow Point Productions: Coming Attractions

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Coming Attractions


Okay, well, thanks to a serious amount of distractions and road blocks (including a goddamn girl who can't get off the goddamn computer in the goddamn theatre room at the goddamn school), my latest review has been delayed. But don't worry (who would worry about my reviews, I haven't the slightest), I have some goood shit for you coming soon.

First off, my rentals for this week include Near Dark, the original Cape Fear, The Andromeda Strain(which I'm debating whether or not to review), Silver Bullet, and Golden Years.

Secondly, my next review will deffinately be up tomorrow or early Friday, and it will be of Demons at the Door, which should be... interesting... to write after what I saw.

And thirdly, as well as most importantly--I'M GONNA SEE A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET TONIGHT ON THE BIG ASS MOTHAFUCKIN' SCREEN, BITCHES!!! Expect a review not only of the film, but also of the overall presentation and look of the slightly tweaked new version. Hoo ha!

Gunslinger out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home